Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

my '' RE-MODIFIED '' powermatic s shredder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i guess i worked the old horse to death.... or i may have gotten one with a bad motor. but it worked flawlesslly for 3 years. so im not complaining. but my motor started to drag and got real weak,

after numerous times to try and find the problem. and testing the amperage on every wire it had. i decided to gut it. and make it a manual shredder. i intentionally wanted to tap the main shaft so i could mount a pulley on it and hook up a motor. but its hardened steel and impossible to tap. so i just welded a old meat grinder handle on it.

in after thought i should have welded a nut on it. making it possibble with a bolt to mount anything on the shaft.... if i need to re-do the handle i will go that route. but for now im happy with what i got. i got 4 holes drilled in the coffee-table to hold it still.... my woman aint pleased with the fact i got holes in her table. but i try to hit the same holes each time i use it...

my redneck ingenuity.... [ its o.k. to laugh but it still works ]

..IMG_20151026_183430232.jpgIMG_20151026_183441456.jpg

PeacePipe

As long as it shreds all is well.. I have been tempted to just hang up some leaf so the kids kitten can shred it when bored.. Been cutting up pounds with Kitchen shears by hand and its getting old :(

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
As long as it shreds all is well.. I have been tempted to just hang up some leaf so the kids kitten can shred it when bored.. Been cutting up pounds with Kitchen shears by hand and its getting old :(

the machine is well worth the money.... and as you can see if it breaks. it can allways be made into a manual shredder,

Status
Not open for further replies.