Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello From North East Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin purtle

I'm ready to learn processing of tobaccos, growing and curing in the aforementioned order. I studied horticulture at LSU and now believe I am ready to learn this art from the ground up. Thank you very much~Justin Purtle

Knucklehead

Founding Member
www.wholeleaftobacco.com can get you started with some whole leaf tobacco and a shredder and injector if you plan to make cigarettes. He has some excellent cigar variety leaves if you are a cigar smoker and want to get started rolling your own.

webmost

I'm ready to learn processing of tobaccos, growing and curing in the aforementioned order. I studied horticulture at LSU and now believe I am ready to learn this art from the ground up. Thank you very much~Justin Purtle

Rhymes with turtle. Got the whole world on your back.
Degree in horticulture, you should be a solid contributor to the forum. We got some crazy good growers here.
I like your boots, by the way. Not as comfy as Double H, but they do last forever.

Justin purtle

Thanks to everyone for the replies and information. My horticulture experience is indoor and greenhouse horticulture. I like complete control of the life cycle of plants. Tobacco is a plant I just do not know much about. I am certain I can grow it but I've had ideas of growing tobacco using metal halides and high pressure sodium lighting as a hobby. 600-100 watt lights. Has anyone had experience growing tobacco this way? Can it be grown using nutrient film technique or similar? Once again I appreciate the help and the hellos from all who replied to my post. I am impressed.

DGBAMA

Welcome. And absolutely it can be grown under lights. Although cost vs. Yield value may be prohibitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.