Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

while sorting my Nic Habano Viso...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

I did a trade earlier this year and acquired 3 pounds of Nicaraguan Habano Viso to which I have used in turn for trade as well I still have at least 2 pounds left. I've just picked leaf after leaf to make my blends until today . I meant to sit down and roll a few to replenish the aging box and humi but instead I ended up sorting the entire 2 bags . Mostly undamaged usable leaf and the ones that are more like what you'd use to even out a stick without breaking out a good leaf and tearing a piece off. While sorting I noticed there were several (like a half pound) of leaf that are very dark tipped and edged . I set those aside and bagged up separate from the rest of the herd.
Why do you suppose these are darker ,almost black in these areas? Are these perhaps even though still classified as Viso , maybe closer to the ligero end of the plant ? Only a few leaves of the 2 bags were "light" ,like 3.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
It's a sign of goodness, you don't see it on the low primings.

waikikigun

well you see thats what I was thinking...its a bag of viso but these leaves are different looking like maybe higher up in the viso primings verging on ligero. I set them aside so I can roll an "especial limitado" batch

You should go all the way and make an "Especial Reserva Limitada" batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.