Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anyone noticing delay when clicking any internal links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewZephyr

Its been going on for about a week or two, but clicking into forums or even opening the page, there is this delay. Once page starts to load, its fast, but then click on a link to go into a thread,.... delay.
I would almost say its latency, but more of a server delay than a network issue. Pings to the FTT url have very good response time.
Also, this happens both from home or at work.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone else is noticing it.

webmost

Its been going on for about a week or two, but clicking into forums or even opening the page, there is this delay. Once page starts to load, its fast, but then click on a link to go into a thread,.... delay.
I would almost say its latency, but more of a server delay than a network issue. Pings to the FTT url have very good response time.
Also, this happens both from home or at work.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone else is noticing it.

Yep. Happens from time to time with this forum. No doubt an overloaded server.

Arun

The load time should have improved, did any one notice it?

Cheers

Knucklehead

Founding Member
COLIN mentioned an inability to load pictures using the same method he has always used. I suggested he PM Don but thought I'd throw this out there in case any one else is having problems. Might help narrow down the possibilities. (Like is it site wide, or just his computer?)

For the record, my stuff is held together with baling twine and duct tape but it's all working.

Arun

There was a noticeable lag inn load time yesterday. Today seems fine. Tomorrow?...who knows?

I have made several optimization to site images (reducing the size of them) So, it should stay as today for ever.

springheal

I have noticed exactly the same as LZ the last week. Loading has improved the last 24 hours though.

Overall, the sites response and ability to post pics is no where as efficient as it used to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.