Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Nice write-up on WLT and recognition of you guys too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Nice review.

It's been great watching the success of WLT. We now have access to quality aged tobacco from all over the world that is as good if not better than the highest priced cigars and pipe blenders in the business for a fraction of the cost allowing us regular Joe's to enjoy top shelf for rail prices.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that appreciates everything that went into making it all happen.

webmost

Is Tony Rictus a member?
Is Rictus his real name, or just a screen name?

Here's a rictus, BTW:
rictus_02-600x800.jpg

He's got a good lookin' web site

charlie G.

A nice article. All is true in it, Don does have and gets the best leaf any home roller would want. And great customer service also.
This is a great tribute to WLT and the forums. Congrats Don.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i balieve he could have said a lot more. he barelly skimmed the surface of what we do here.... he failed to mention how many people who had never grown bacca. has used this site to become pretty much pro's at it,

i.m.o. he made the article all about him. and not about the venture that don has set himself on... or all the people that have walked the path with him.

writers. waste too many words trying to make thier articles sound like the one who wrote it is super articulate. instead of getting to the point,

but like they say.... thiers no such thing as bad publicity. when trying to get the word out,

DGBAMA

Nice and simple. Since he implied further reading and information, would have been good for him to include links to WLT and FTT.

burge

Doug at ryo magazine.com said the same thing about you Its all good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.