Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

My experiences of Prilep P:66-9/7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I have grown PRILEP P:66-9/7 this year. And must say that I had a bad feeling for it in oral-snuff. I did often test taste a bit of the leaf before I make "snus" out of it.. And just Prilep was telling me "not my thing"..I must say I was wrong. I cant tell that the tobacco taste like that or that but it's good.I found this info:Nicotine: 1-2,3 mg/g tobacco leaf.Sugar: 18-29%-That info don't telling much because it is taken from the tobacco plant how have been growing in excellent and controlled way's.But still interesting to have in the blackhead when I making the oral-snuff. A little more sugar than I want to put under my lips. I really hope that it ain't going to make me visit the dentist more often because I going to grow it again (not next year but pretty soon).

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Sorry for my bad English, it's ain't really that bad. Even I see alot of funny thing in the text..But the phone didn't let me change the text.. Hope you all understand wat I try to tell about it..

Planter

I didn't grow it for smokeless, but I found Prilep 66-9/7 can have quite some nicotine compared to other Orientals. And yes, it's a very sugary leaf. Beautiful plants, too. I had two growing spontaneously this summer; after I sun-cured last year's Prilep, I'm stalk-curing these now out of curiosity.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I really like the Prilep but even if it makes great oral-snuff I only makes this small test batch whit it alone. And I know it will give something in to every tobacco mix. I took just a few leaf and stalk-cured the most. It is very easy to handle. Even grow Ízmir-Incekara this year (a back crossing of lzmir64) how not makes much Nicotine at all. Not match tobacco either.. But very funny to have growing it, that tobacco taste good but ain't any thing for me. But I will grow it again even if I don't think I put any energy one the tobacco the plant was so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.