Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

a salute to all veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
if the oppurtunity presents itself today.... walk up to a serving / past soldier. and tell him/her THANK-YOU,

they dont realize the service they are doing for all of us. to most of them it's just a job.

allthough me myself am a veteran i didnt see no combat situations. in my eyes the ones who fired or got fired at.. those are the real veterans,
to me it was just a job. allthough i know that could have changed very quicklly. when i was in germany in 1990. we went on full alert for 2 weeks when the first pres. bush invaded IRAQ. we were ready to go at a moments notice, and i was in a CHEMICAL company and he had chemical weapons. but we were never deployed,

reality hit real fast when the weapons sgt. passed out live ammo to each soldier,

in my current field of work i doubt i'll have the chance to thank a soldier today, but perhaps i'll grab the c.b. mic and start a conversation with my fellow truck drivers today. and as a unit im sure we can thank a lot of them verbally without even seeing them.

chuditch

From myself I thank you and from my son who is serving at the moment I thank you and extend a thank you to all the veterans from all nations who answered the call to arms and put themselves on the line to be counted.

charlie G.

A huge Thank You to all that serve our country. We would not be a country of freedom if not for our veterans.

Ben Brand

11219703_10153252534786716_872223451812735534_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.