Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

petite perfecto mold

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Scored this mold for petite perfectos (4 1/2" x 50 rg) this weekend cause I thought someone here might be looking for a mold. Varnish is worn off, but it works real good. These pics are kinda harsh cause of the flash on my phone camera. It actually looks darker than the pics. If I kept it, I would replace the dowel in the other end. Possibly replace the black shim pads you see at the end too. Molds up to twenty sticks at once.

petitemold.jpg

petitemold2.jpg

I tried it out. It makes nice little plumpers like so:
petiteperfecto.jpg

I made four experimental sticks. Got two binders and two wrappers for this size out of one half habano leaf; so one leaf bound and wrapped all four sticks. Each cigar required one wee skinny Piloto and one or one and a half small mata; with next to zero waste. Yields about an hour long smoke, I'm thinking. Need to adapt my bunching to make a shorter plump bunch, cause my end came out with a divot in it. I do like my other mold better for ease of use, since this one requires clamping, where my other already incorporates a clamp in the design. But I like this one for shape. Look how each side is comprised of three carved sections.

Anyways, anyone needs a mold, here's one for the forty clams I spent, plus shipping. If not, I'll fool around with it. Maybe I'll devise an integral hinge and clamp for it; something like my regular mold has.

The lady selling this at the antique store said she scored it at the cigar factory that used to be in Red Lion PA. The nanny state put those guys out of business. Red Lion picked up and moved everything to DR; jobs included.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
...scored it at the cigar factory that used to be in Red Lion PA. The nanny state put those guys out of business. Red Lion picked up and moved everything to DR; jobs included.

Jobs?, we don't need no stinkin' jobs. Everything should be FREE. The gubmint should pay for everything.

Or as Joe Biden would put it...a three letter word

Last edited:

Gdaddy

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in the market for one but I'm looking for the larger perfecto that LFD put out. Don't know if I'll find one but that's what I'd really like to get.

La_Flor_Dominicana_Special_Football_Edition_2016.jpg

MarcL

That's the new La Flor Dominicana’s Special Football Edition regional California release for 2016!

specialfootballcigar-laflordom-fc.jpg

I like it more then the 2014 Special Football Edition.

B4M7cWRIUAAQc42.jpg:large

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i think its a cool looking mold... if i made cigars thats proablly the size i'd be shooting for.

and webmost your rolling looks real good,

one day im gonna see if one or more of you avid cigar makers will send me one of your sticks.. i'd really like to try one,

webmost

i think its a cool looking mold... if i made cigars thats proablly the size i'd be shooting for.

and webmost your rolling looks real good,

one day im gonna see if one or more of you avid cigar makers will send me one of your sticks.. i'd really like to try one,

Hey, no prob, Chicken. I'll shoot you a magic box. PM me an addy, or ping me at tree owe too tree fore feyve see row ate see row sebben...

I might even have your addy already ... Did I send you anything before?

Still waiting for Harley's file he was gonna email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.