Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

well guys i bought me a cigar today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
and a bottle of jack daniels whiskey..allthough im not your avid regualr cigar smoker,, i went in the licquer store for a bottle of liquir..and they had cigars there. some were high priced so i bought one in the middle of the price range.. it was labeled as a churchill... [ we all know who he was ] i think it was labeled that based on the lenght,,,
''

but this is what i got it's a ;;;;;quorium shade,,, 7 x 48 i have no frigging clue what that is... the only thing i was sure of.. WAS MY WISKEY PURCHASE.

heres a pic of my purchase,

//IMG_20151117_190914336.jpgIMG_20151117_190929779.jpgIMG_20151117_191206972.jpgIMG_20151117_191214080.jpgIMG_20151117_191500487.jpgIMG_20151117_191507354.jpg

and finally me putting it out.. the wife said the smell was killing her,

..IMG_20151117_202318721.jpg

im waiting for one of you guys to offer to send me one of your sticks to sample... i may order a cigar packet and roll me a couple, because im not a stranger to try and roll my own stoggies, i like a good cigar... i just dont know what a good cigar is...:confused::confused::confused:

and on a side note... i finally got to use my '' beattie '' jet lighter for the purpose it was made.. i kicked that bad boy sideways..and it lit my cigar like it was no=ones buisiness.

webmost

but this is what i got it's a ;;;;;quorium shade,,, 7 x 48 i have no frigging clue what that is...

im waiting for one of you guys to offer to send me one of your sticks to sample...

A Quorum is what is known to aficionados as a dog rocket

I already offered to send you a magic box. I just need your address

Smokin Harley

and a bottle of jack daniels whiskey..allthough im not your avid regualr cigar smoker,, i went in the licquer store for a bottle of liquir..and they had cigars there. some were high priced so i bought one in the middle of the price range.. it was labeled as a churchill... [ we all know who he was ] i think it was labeled that based on the lenght,,,
''

but this is what i got it's a ;;;;;quorium shade,,, 7 x 48 i have no frigging clue what that is... the only thing i was sure of.. WAS MY WISKEY PURCHASE.

heres a pic of my purchase,

//View attachment 17257View attachment 17258View attachment 17259View attachment 17260View attachment 17261View attachment 17262

and finally me putting it out.. the wife said the smell was killing her,

..View attachment 17263

im waiting for one of you guys to offer to send me one of your sticks to sample... i may order a cigar packet and roll me a couple, because im not a stranger to try and roll my own stoggies, i like a good cigar... i just dont know what a good cigar is...:confused::confused::confused:

and on a side note... i finally got to use my '' beattie '' jet lighter for the purpose it was made.. i kicked that bad boy sideways..and it lit my cigar like it was no=ones buisiness.
Never had a quorium but I like your choice of whiskey. I'd be happy to roll a few sticks for ya Chicken.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
ooohhh... im off today. i got a doctors appt. i killed a good bit of that bottle last night,, and smoked half my cigar.

but damn i wasnt feeling too good at 6 a.m.

webmost

What I wanna know is... who's that hillbilly deer murderer stole your quorum in the photo?

Looks like he's half pickled on Jack Daniels.
He'll be sorry in the morning.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
What I wanna know is... who's that hillbilly deer murderer stole your quorum in the photo?

Looks like he's half pickled on Jack Daniels.
He'll be sorry in the morning.

Lol..I got 7 of those heads on the wall...soon I'll have run out of room..and have to start putting them on the back wall.

charlie G.

Chicken PM me your address and I'll get a few cigars off to you. I have one for you I've been keeping in an old cigar box infused with Knob Creek maple smoked bourbon you can tryout.
Oh and if you lived up north here you wouldn't be walking around shirtless.
Nice mounts Chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.