Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

GOT SNOW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Well we will see if this warm weather holds up..I started about 120 green bean seeds over the weekend..

Yesterday it felt like a hot July day..I was outside with no shirt on and sweating...trying to start the old truck motor.( which wanted to..but didn't start )

Matty

I think we have snow that is going to stay. Just getting in from 4x4'ing all over town which is mostly on a steep hill, maybe half a mile of ascent, so it was fun. Stayed out almost an hour playing in the snow with my jeep. Almost a whole foot of snow with only half the streets cleared and just about no one else on the roads. Temps look likely to stay cold from here on in.

Jabman

We got about a foot here where I live. It started Monday evening and went (off and on) through Tuesday afternoon. It has been unseasonably warm here up until last week.

DrBob

Founding Member
your somewhere in Minnesota must be in southern Minnesota. I am 80 miles northeast of Minneapolis and got 1/4 inch last week. I have about 5" of snow cover and the next week looks dry again.

CobGuy

Looks like we are calling for up to a foot of snow from 1/6-1/8 here in the mountains of Northern Arizona! :)

Jabman

your somewhere in Minnesota must be in southern Minnesota. I am 80 miles northeast of Minneapolis and got 1/4 inch last week. I have about 5" of snow cover and the next week looks dry again.
Yes I am in the south metro close to the Wisconsin border

Status
Not open for further replies.