Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

GOT SNOW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

45 miles south of Chicago, yep , we got snow. came late Friday night in light flurries but most of yesterday it came down wet n slushy , then froze last night. Below freezing temps until Wednesday then a warm Thanksgiving, then dive bombing temps again .Winter is officially here.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Warmest fall in living memory, making deer season a bad one. Only used half a tank of oil since spring though.

DrBob

Founding Member
deer hunters are complaining here too we did get an inch last night. The local tavern has a big buck contest and a lot of deer in the 180 to 210 pound range with some of the most impressive antlers I have ever seen. All in all it has been a remarkable spring, summer and fall here, great corn crops with no drying needed this year, tobacco did well too. Lots of rain with little need for garden watering too.

DrBob

Founding Member
deer hunters are complaining here too we did get an inch last night. The local tavern has a big buck contest and a lot of deer in the 180 to 210 pound range with some of the most impressive antlers I have ever seen. All in all it has been a remarkable spring, summer and fall here, great corn crops with no drying needed this year, tobacco did well too. Lots of rain with little need for garden watering too.

Matty

No snow here either..... yet. They've been calling for snow the past few days but not even a flake yet. We had 2-3 little flurries last month but it melted as soon as it fell. Looks like the temps are gonna stay below freezing now so it won't be long I figure.

rainmax

Founding Member
2 inch two days ago. But we have very nice weather up now. Last week I collected last raspberries. Unbelievable weather this year. Whole November sun and temperatures up to 23 Celsius/73F.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
I haven't any snow either yet. But perhaps I wake up tomorrow and see the first snow. It's very close

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Trust me, I know the feeling has also been shoveling snow in the morning. 80 ° C without sun. That something so cold could generate such heat

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
no snow yet... but im sure if we do get it everyone will know,,

it'll make national headlines,

Status
Not open for further replies.