Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

got a package of cigars from CHARLIE G [ im impressed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i really didnt know what you cigar rollers were smoking... so i asked for some to be sent to me to sample them....

and boy was i blown away...ive only bought real cheap cigars. and compared to what charlie g sent me... the store boughts are really cheap and nasty.

so far ive tried one. and it by itself stood up to all the qualities that ive read a cigar should have... the ash stayed on the stick... the draw was smooth... the texture and feel of the stick was something thats hard to describe,,, '' it was very soft '' but extremelly firm.

the smoke wasnt harsh at all. a cigar that i could actually inhale,,, it reminded me of a big fat '' backwoods '' type cigar,

it really makes me want to try my hand at making some of them... after the beginning of the year i may really try.. and order me some nice cigar leaf, and possiblly get a mold,,,

at the flea market last weekend was a real nice '' big'' humidor that looked as if it had never been used.. the guy selling it didnt even know what it was.. he wanted $25.oo but im sure that was negotiable,

heres the sticks i got sent... and once again im really impressed at the quality

..IMG_20151123_193742728_HDR.jpgIMG_20151123_193733157_HDR.jpgIMG_20151123_193724400.jpgIMG_20151123_193707983.jpg

bonehead

i wish i could make a cigar that looked that good. the ones i roll look like sh#t but smoke pretty good most of the time.

charlie G.

I hope you enjoy all of them Jim. That's what I feel this site is all about sharing info and cigars we have rolled ourselves. Just remember they wouldn't be that nice and tasty if not for the WLT I got from Don. ENJOY, Have a Great Thanksgiving

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i dont know what the other guys are rolling/ making out of those cigar bacca kit;s.

but i dont think there could have been any thing done to these sticks i recieved to make them better.,

Status
Not open for further replies.