Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Just thought I should say "HEY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry for being absent from the boards (if anyone noticed), I've been working (busting ass) long hours and driving criminal distances. 1800 miles in the past 4 days alone. Made some great connections for future product and some of the most picturesque Flue Cured Bright leaf imaginable.

It's taken a few years to break into the broker business, but once one of them accepts you, they all do. Not less than 3 times I was asked why I'm not living in tobacco country...I ask myself the same thing.

I'll be back in town Friday...will post some pretty cool pics.

Oh, and thanks for behaving while I've been gone ;). We'll have to start a poll for the logo contest and start another contest when I get back.

Regards,

Don

BarG

Founding Member
Aint he the guy that started this thing.

Sorry for being absent from the boards (if anyone noticed), I've been working (busting ass) long hours and driving criminal distances. 1800 miles in the past 4 days alone. Made some great connections for future product and some of the most picturesque Flue Cured Bright leaf imaginable.

It's taken a few years to break into the broker business, but once one of them accepts you, they all do. Not less than 3 times I was asked why I'm not living in tobacco country...I ask myself the same thing.

I'll be back in town Friday...will post some pretty cool pics.

Oh, and thanks for behaving while I've been gone ;). We'll have to start a poll for the logo contest and start another contest when I get back.

Regards,

Don

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
working long hours,,,,,,and driving long distances,,>?????

you sound like me in my profession,,,,

im a dump-truck driver,,,

Tom_in_TN

Hey, gotta keep the flow of $$$$$ comin' Not all of us have retired, yet!!!

Come on down to Baccyviile where the living is easy. :)

'll be back in town Friday...will post some pretty cool pics.

Holding my breath!!!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Actually, FTT and primarily its members have become my customer service department or more exacting...the technical support department for WLT.

Does that mean I should be paying you guys? ;)

I'll pay you with free stuff until we reach 10,000 members...then I'll hire a full time staff.

...on the road again. Talk to you guys late tonight or in the morning.

Have a good day,
Don

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Actually, FTT and primarily its members have become my customer service department or more exacting...the technical support department for WLT.

Does that mean I should be paying you guys? ;)

Don

Hey Don, I'm easy ======================= but not cheap ! ;<))

John

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I WORK FOR FREE,,,, WHEN IT INVOLVES TAKING PEOPLE OFF THE GRID OF BIG- TOBACCO,,, AND GROWING THIER OWN PRODUCT<!!!!!

i got my air conditioner repair man, wanting some of my plants,, i grew way more than i will need,

Status
Not open for further replies.