Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Roadside pick , turned into useful leaf storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Last week I was out running errands as usual when I spotted what appeared to be a sort of rolling file cabinet next to a dumpster of an industrial park . So , I stop and look at it , the caster wheels had fallen off but were inside it . No major dents in the steel. One scrape on the top - a lid that pulls up but slides back down behind the box. Looks as if its supposed to contain hanging files. So, its been in the back of my truck since I picked it. Today as I'm smoking tomorrows dinner I decide to inspect it further and see whats up with those wheels. I had to take a mallet and give a little rap on the legs to tighten up the female receptacle to the caster wheel bushings. Tap the casters (locking casters no doubt ,too) into place with said mallet and the thing is mobile once again. I wheel it in next to the new rolling bench and take my tubs out . My current supply of WLT leaf fits inside wonderfully, the tub containing my homegrown leaf fits on the shelf just below ...Perfection. Perfect pick, its all there and needed minimal repair.

Brown Thumb

Good Score, I like to go down to the local scrap yard and just walk around.
Sometimes I can score some pretty nice stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.