Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Have I told you about how good my wife is to me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

I had doused some nice corojo wrapper yesterday with the distillery's coffee flavored rum so I can whip up a batch of those sticks and hopefully have them back to the distillery owner by new years (side note- Corojo leaf doused with coffee flavored rum smells wonderful, almost like candy )...This morning we got home from the gym and I'm going about rearranging the leaf so it soaks up evenly and my wife comes in my rolling (hobby/den) room and marvels at the matching Goodwill chairs I got yesterday for $5 each. So , shes sitting there watching me and asks if she can give me one of my Christmas gifts early...I'm like, well honey, its only 3 weeks early but if you really want to ,sure. She comes back in with a package I know I received at the front door but was instructed specifically NOT to open. One of those triangle Priority shipping boxes. Inside I find a 3 x 5" magnet with one of those retro Havana cigar girl pin ups on it . Nice... Next I see one of those tube containers and I pop open the plastic lid, inside rolled up is 4 posters (all from Havanamike.com) of Havana cigar pin-up girls to hang up on the walls in my rolling room. My favorite of course is the beautiful and only one was available ,blonde .
Now, if I could get her to roll them on her thigh...

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
would she get mad if she sees... the pin-up girls ??

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
It's """ your man room """ you should be able to do anything in there your male heart desires...with no female resistance...

I'm sure my woman don't care for my living room..with all the taxidermy I got hanging up...I guess its hard to relax...when you got 7 deer heads looking at you...and a owl on a oak limb perch sitting beside you.

Smokin Harley

Uh....I'm going to pretend you didn't just post you have a mounted owl ...I used to do taxidermy ...owning an owl is a federal no-no. unless its a screech owl.
But, anyway . My wife loves my man area . She bought me those pin ups .Hell , you should see all the Harley pin up girl tin signs she picked out for us in our dining room area.

Status
Not open for further replies.