Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

for the next 2 weeks only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Just for Christmas . I still have 2 chavetas and 2 tuck cutters available, all handmade by yours truly. http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/5080-made-myself-a-tuck-cutter-today?highlight=tuck+cutter
They're basically in my way right now.
Usually I put them up/trade for $25 and 50 each value respectfully ,and $75 value for a set trade including shipping. For the next two weeks I will let them go for $60/set , includes continental US usps priority shipping.

OR
if anyone has a few pounds of leaf they'd care to trade ,I'm game.

I will trade a set for -
Ecuador /Ct Shade wrapper -1/2 pound
Ecuador Maduro wrapper- 1/2 pound
Dom Binder - 1 pound

Thank you and Merry Christmas

webmost

Just for Christmas . I still have 2 chavetas and 2 tuck cutters available, all handmade by yours truly. http://fairtradetobacco.com/threads/5080-made-myself-a-tuck-cutter-today?highlight=tuck+cutter
They're basically in my way right now.
Usually I put them up/trade for $25 and 50 each value respectfully ,and $75 value for a set trade including shipping. For the next two weeks I will let them go for $60/set , includes continental US usps priority shipping.

OR
if anyone has a few pounds of leaf they'd care to trade ,I'm game.

I will trade a set for -
Ecuador /Ct Shade wrapper -1/2 pound
Ecuador Maduro wrapper- 1/2 pound
Dom Binder - 1 pound

Thank you and Merry Christmas

I've got some dom binder I don't use. There's prolly 3/4 pound left. Don't need a chaveta. But I could use a cutter. Got some CT shade too. Not Ecuadorian, but from PA. Dunno if that tickles you. The CT I do use.

Ping me if interested.

Smokin Harley

I would even entertain a deal of trading this last chaveta ,heck ill even throw in a batch of seed with it...for a decent smoking pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.