Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

The Making of Fresh Rolled Davidoff Millenium Blend Robusto Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikikigun

Cool, thanks for the post. Nice to see he's a tip ripper and vein puller like myself; SUPER lame that the edit cuts out the key moment between cutting and laying down the final bit of the Dominican cap. Is it really that top-secret?

webmost

Seen that type of cap many times. Can't figure out why it's any better than cutting a beanie. Essentially, it's just a beanie attached at one edge.

Jtravis

Nice video. He seems to form the bunch a little sloppily. The first leaf it looks like he only folds over once. Has anyone ever smoked Davidoffs? The only one I've had was their smallest size of the Nicaragua blend. Hard as a rock and nearly no draw...for $13. Maybe it was just a dud

RandyL

Nice video. He seems to form the bunch a little sloppily. The first leaf it looks like he only folds over once. Has anyone ever smoked Davidoffs? The only one I've had was their smallest size of the Nicaragua blend. Hard as a rock and nearly no draw...for $13. Maybe it was just a dud
Yeah expensive but worth it. Most of the older lines are pretty mild. Newer stuff has some oomph to it. I got a small fortune invested in their cigars but worth every penny

MarcL

This is the first time I've noticed this I think.
If you skip to 2:20 minutes in the video, Pablo wraps a right side wrapper and, finishes the cap with his right hand In what I would call an over-hand technique.
Then, he wraps a left side wrapper and, finishes the cap with his right hand In what I would call an under-hand technique.
I have seen both over and under hand techniques used but, never both by the same roller.
Me, if I use a right side wrapper, I finish the cap over hand with my right hand and, if I use a left side wrapper, I finish the cap over hand with my left hand.
The question is, do you use both techniques or, both hands?

View: https://youtu.be/4RXLInQG_sM

waikikigun

That's freaky how he goes under hand. I just mirror image it, going overhand in either direction. Another thing I find perplexing is how, when you examine these cigars, you can't find the rip line. It all looks cleanly cut. When I do the rip it can get messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.