Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Padron blends please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondford

Looking for recommendations for a Padron style Nic puro, as to the ratio of seco, viso and ligero leaf. I would prefer a med strength blend and would plan on a maduro wrapper (Nic wrapper?)
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

D

buck

One of the members here (knucklehead) says this comes very close, I haven't tried it myself yet.

Two leaves Nicaraguan Seco, one half leaf Nicaraguan Ligero, Ecuador Maduro binder/wrapper =
Padron.

ArizonaDave

One of the members here (knucklehead) says this comes very close, I haven't tried it myself yet.

Two leaves Nicaraguan Seco, one half leaf Nicaraguan Ligero, Ecuador Maduro binder/wrapper =
Padron.

Hmm, haven't tried that yet, I'll just have to compare back to back then :) Knucklehead knows what he's talking about. If it isn't exact, I'll bet it's close. I'd definitely go with the double Ec. Maduro bind/wrap scenario. I've had a couple lately (different blend) that's been killer: 2 Criollo Liguero, 2 Corojo Viso with a double Corojo Oscuro Wrapper (no longer available). Then again any wrapper would probably work.

ArizonaDave

Hmm, haven't tried that yet, I'll just have to compare back to back then :) Knucklehead knows what he's talking about. If it isn't exact, I'll bet it's close. I'd definitely go with the double Ec. Maduro bind/wrap scenario. I've had a couple lately (different blend) that's been killer: 2 Criollo Liguero, 2 Corojo Viso with a double Corojo Oscuro Wrapper (no longer available). Then again any wrapper would probably work.

A double Ecuador Maduro Wrapper with the above blend would really accent the Chocolate of the Criollo flavor quite nice, I've had it with other blends, including the Habanos as Buck and Knucks suggested. Good all around wrapper.

Raodwarior

If you really want close I would recommend 2 Nic ligero, 2 nic viso, nic binder San Adreas wrappr = Padron Of course adjust the quanities to your size preference as this is for a 50 ring Robusto

Gdaddy

If you really want close I would recommend 2 Nic ligero, 2 nic viso, nic binder San Adreas wrappr = Padron Of course adjust the quanities to your size preference as this is for a 50 ring Robusto

Just reading this made me put a spoonful of sugar under my tongue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.