Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

new house

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyjames74

We moved into a new double wide over the summer. Has a large garden and pool and deck.
Does anyone have any seeds I can plant for the spring. All my plants got washed away over the summer due to severe storms.

rustycase

Congrats on the new DW.

Seed should not be a problem around this joint if you didn't want to purchase specific strains that some of our vendors sell.
...got a few thousand settin' in front of me right now. maybe 10 or 20k... But I don't do requests. Luck of the draw, here.
YMMV
rc

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Good to see you around....sounds like you did a good move..the new garden patch sounds good...how about a picture of it..

I always order my seed each year..;;;; true a I may grow a strain a member may share with me...but mostly I support those that take the time to sell the seed ..and spend a couple dollars....the seed ain't expensive..and the selections are excellent

DGBAMA

I can help with seed too. Put up a list of some varieties you would like.

Congrats on the move. I just bought some property myself, going to be a busy year getting it ready to live on.

cowboyjames74

Need some Virginia, burley and some black or gold cavendish if anyone has any seed from my garden.
Cigarette tobacco seed would work too for my my ryo tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.