Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Dun got blowed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Did that just now get there? I tell you, the post ofc is super slow this year. We sent a half dozen Christmas pkgs to Utah and Idaho for the grands and great grands. Two out of the batch took two weeks. I mean, how do you manage to burn two weeks going halfway cross this great country this day and age?

Yeah, I thought you might need some leaf, Don. Ice to the Eskimos, skeeters to Minnesota, and all that. Seriously, it's what Smokin said.

Try that midget Honduran. I like the Indian, too.

I still feel the need for more Christmas. First guy to send me his addy I'll shoot you out a box...

Did you guys read about the Englishman they called Mister Christmas? Celebrated Christmas every single day for 20 years. Went broke on decorations and gifts, not to speak of taking the holiday off every day. Finally gave up just last week. Somebody needs to take up where Mister Christmas left off.

juan carlos

well now that's a durn nice Christmas present!

Made me wonder...where does a fella buy those handy little cello wras for individual cigars? Don, would you consider selling them on your site? i'd order some as time and leaf goes by...

speaking of leaf, hows that new stock coming?

Brown Thumb

I thought you be missing your head or at least a finger nail :confused:

webmost

Two weeks to go 400 miles. And they can't figure out why they lost five billion bucks last year.

indianjoe

Founding Member
Well a stranger showed up at the plantation yesterday and had a package. Webmost had sent those ceegars and talk about purty. They look as good as a newborn baby calf, you did not expect. I got the box after getting back from pulling a fish basket out with 66 catfish that filled 5 five gallon buckets and one half. Some of dem fish would be aswimmin upstream to Webmost if they could read a map. Iffin he makes it close to down here, he's gonna need a uhaul to get home. Thanks Webmost!!

Status
Not open for further replies.