Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Iam looking for different types of Kentucky 171 tobacco seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
That's some potent stuff, just read up on it. Real numbers approaching claimed rustica numbers, wow.

I would approach bigbonner and see if he has them pelleted. Hell bigb if you are gonna start some of this strain for transplant sales I'd buy some.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Yes I know that alot of people have grown some of em.
Thing is I have a Dark Kentucky tobacco that I like alot,
Kentucky#151 the bad thing is that it doesn't give much tobacco.

The thing is that they crossed one of all Madole variants, one of all Black Mammoth ,little Crittenden and ky:151.
To create ky:171..

-They even make ky:160 out of a interesting crossing. But I think KY:171 is a better one for me..

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I didn't know that, I just looked it up on the grin and they have a few but PI 551326 looks to be exactly that, really cool, I wonder if Jessica is gonna do another seed giveaway.

Nice find on the genetics brother, looks very interesting.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
There are no reason to ask out variants that members already have. Every variants have a story. Long or short but it's always a reason that it's been on the market..

Hasse SWE

Founding Member

Levi Gross

Thankyou for the insight. I have been having trouble doing any re-search through the grin sight from my mobile phone. When I try to log in or do a simple search it says that my last request caused an error on the server. But when I get wifi or use laptop at library it is fine. Very frustrating since I live in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.