Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

For sale or trade, Camacho churchill mold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Harley

Came upon a 2 mold deal on ebay last month .identical 7x48 Camacho churchill cigar molds. I don't need both of them so I'm offering one of them for sale or trade for a different mold . I'm asking $50 ,including flat rate u.s. shipping. Unless someone has a 6x54 ring or similar sized torpedo mold or even something completely different they might want to trade.
20160101_094451.jpg20160101_094513.jpg20160101_094533.jpg

chuditch

Nice looking moulds. I have two perfecto moulds which size and style are my preferred shape could do a swap but the postage is a killer between us. So many good things in the US out of reach due to the postal costs. Most moulds over here are over the $100 when you can find them and they are in decent shape to be usable.

MarcL

He got those at $91.00 shipped...

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=191735129732&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

I do wander what he accepted for them.
I notice the image he used was of the one your keeping.. Is that because the one your showing has wood boring in it? ...can't make it out.

This is a 54 RG.

attachment.php

This is a 56 RG.

attachment.php

Smokin Harley

I guess I need to clarify ...
I got a "two-fer" two identical 7 1/4" x 48 molds on ebay.
I am keeping one for use myself. Yes, I am keeping the better one . Not a whole lot of difference in them. I already had one churchill mold, then I bought these on the two-fer deal, I just don't need a total of 3 churchill molds.
The dark marks you see are either burn marks from the router that made the rounded head end of the cigar troughs or the cracks in the wood grain in the barrel of the cigar troughs due to natural drying and use of end grain wood .
There is no boring .
There is only 1 mold for sale/trade .
What I am looking for is :
1) $50 (shipping included) and will ship it flat rate to the continental US ,or
2) I will Trade for a Torpedo mold in a 6 x 54 (up to a 60?). so no I don't want a perfecto mold, already had one and sold it to Juan Carlos .
I don't need anymore leaf or same head style cigar mold but thank you for that offer.
Its no big deal if no one here wants this one . I can resell it back on ebay, just giving the FTT first chance. No hurry.

Smokin Harley

Smokin Harley

THAT ^ is the auction it came from. The link I clicked on above a couple posts up went to a different picture...because I know I paid more than $69 for the items. , he actually had a best offer and I paid closer towards $75 not including shipping yet.PLUS the fact these came from a little farther north of me here in IL.Those came from Colorado . But yes, this post immediately above was the auction it came from. I just don't need both of them. I have a friend at work that came in here but has yet to post that I thought I would sell one to but hes not into such a large stick , more of the corona 5 x 42 size so he didn't want it and bought a perfecto mold recently. So, as I said , its here , for sale/trade .

Status
Not open for further replies.