Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I'm Selling Out! Land & Business......For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

Time to quit and go to Maine!
Established "Roll Your Own" tobacco business including the property is FOR SALE!

1.3 acres commercial land is level .... with 2800 square feet of finished retail space on busy highway.
Wal-Mart coming 2018 just 2 miles down the road, new Sheetz 1 mile the other direction, 7-11 across the highway - a good location can see I-81 from the back of the building, is growing in value..... Martinsburg WV. area

Loyal customer base of 6 years

Can live where you work no DRIVING! (we do)

Positive cash flow is our sole income and we do not advertise or work the business a lot of room for greater profits we are in our 60s and happy with what we do now. Bought a car and paid it off in a year. Could have paid cash if we wanted....

All business related items can stay, inventory can stay, point of sale can stay, display cases can stay, shelving etc. can stay ----$18,000

A turnkey will train for 1 week covering all aspects of the business operations.

Property Asking $359,000

Contact me via PM or amax.it.wv@gmail.com ....Contact our agent April ( april@mris.com )
building g 1.jpg

AmaxB

Hi bonehead - North West near Canadian Line a town population of 122 if we like that property (53 acres). None the less some place in Arustook (miss spelled I'm sure) county. It will be nice to drop a deer in the yard or walk to some pike / trout fishing. We're going to buy now and get all ready for the move and can run this place while we wait for a sale. :)
If not sold yet I'll let the wife run things and do a little hunting up there next winter!!! Getting Older is nice....

bonehead

the farthest north in maine i ever made it was baxter state park. my son lived in unity maine for 4 years while attending college but that is central maine.

AmaxB

Hey bonehead
I'm going a bit further - things are cheap ha no jobs there so demand is low... I like winter and big trees.

AmaxB

Hi Dave Yep got to have some water! I want to grow things, hunt, fish, puts with my projects...and keep the property up. We have had this in planning for a few years, we don't have to sell or buy so we can take our time to find the right fit. Have a look at Aroostook County ME. at this site https://www.mainelistings.com/ you will see a green map choose Aroostook county listing are by town. Can give you an idea of what cost are. I'll buy nothing under 40 acres of mature timber.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
If wal mart is coming close to that property...do you think the property value of that land may go up.? Usually a lot of other businesses pop up around a new wal mart....

It's something to think about...may want to hold onto it.

AmaxB

Hi Chicken
Yes the value will go up in fact if I have not sold it by then my price tag will go up. So why not wait? 1st commercial does not usually sell fast, 2nd we are tried of working and want to break free of all that working means, 4th I do not want to be an absentee landlord, and 5th I watch closely what is going on in the world and frankly it scares me. I want to be removed from the metropolitan environment and have time to become as self sufficient, self sustaining as possible. To a great degree ending dependency on society.
The reason behind my work with the steam engine, buying something now and not waiting for this to sell.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
If I had to go off the grid..I know you have the skills to make it comfortable....

Your one damn smart dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.