Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Top-O-Matic simple, easy, & Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehead

i had one like that but it was the stainless steel one. i used it for a couple of years until i got a powermatic 2 and never looked back.

AmaxB

Your NUTZ! TOP-O is the Best......
The Stainless Blaaaw the one in the video is the one to have..an watch out for knock offs, if the tube nipple is press fitted (not welded) it's a knock-off...
Brent

rustycase

I like the topomatic. think mine is a II ?
Wore out the cams twice. it sits, in pieces... must have run my shred too dry for it???
Use the $4 rizla blue plastic 110mm thumb rollers with the orange belt. they work fine.
rc

Yah, it's the shiny chrome cover one they call T2. abt $12 +shipping to get the new parts.

AmaxB

The standard one like the one in the video is the one to have. Poor tobacco and over filling will kill a cigarette machine. Should live by me I keep parts.... but don't sell many.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I've had my top-o-matic for over 5 years. The only thing I've replaced on it is the rubber nipple. I bought a lot of spare parts just in case it breaks... hasn't yet!

DrBob

Founding Member
topomatic is my tool mine is at least 10 years old and still ticking I need to make a couple of packs a day for me and deb so it has easily made 7000 packs. just a little lube once a month works wonders.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I've never used or had one..but I've seen many people use it..

I got the powermatic...damn fine machine.

AmaxB

Powermatic is a nice machine, but I don't care for the trough it slows me down. The Top-O-Matic is flat on top so I can produce faster.. They are both good machines and the powermatic electric is nice (solid machine) but I can out run it with my top...

Matty

I have one of these rollers but it is a supermatic. Built by Central Tobacco Mfg. Co. Ltd. Montreal Quebec. I don't know how old it is, maybe 70's or older. The box says it'll fill filtered or unfiltered tubes at 300 cigs per hour. I pulled it out yesterday to try AmaxB's technique as I'd never got the filling part right. Works pretty good, thanks AmaxB

Brown Thumb

I started with one of those.
They kick butt. But I have two blown discs in my neck and it hurt my shoulder to yank the thing.
My brother has been using his for yrs and I gave him my old one for a back up.
I went to a powermatic 11 and went thru a couple of those. They are ok per say.
I got a Fresh Choice thinking by the reviews it is a pos but It kicks butt.
It is finicky if the Baccy is not at the right rh. Tho.
My kid loves making me smokes now.

Gmac

I started with one of those.
They kick butt. But I have two blown discs in my neck and it hurt my shoulder to yank the thing.
My brother has been using his for yrs and I gave him my old one for a back up.
I went to a powermatic 11 and went thru a couple of those. They are ok per say.
I got a Fresh Choice thinking by the reviews it is a pos but It kicks butt.
It is finicky if the Baccy is not at the right rh. Tho.
My kid loves making me smokes now.
This would be great for Brent's operation, I think I heard him say he furnished tobacco for 8 people?

http://www.justgoodtobacco.com/#!jgt-ii/ote5i

Gmac

Gmac

The standard one like the one in the video is the one to have. Poor tobacco and over filling will kill a cigarette machine. Should live by me I keep parts.... but don't sell many.

I have found through experience, that if you will rotate the tube on spoon 'til the seam in the paper is up it will not come off the spoon. "It's worked on 50 cartons for me."__Just sharing.

Gmac

AmaxB

Hi Gmac just seen your post, that sig machine you put a link up to I don't need any thing like that. They are lucky I do their tobacco be damned if I roll it for them.

burge

My rollers of from the Clinton Tube Company. I have the Supermatic 2 premier supermatic and the excel. The excel is my roller I use when I am out on a trip. They all work really well for me and I get perfect smokes all the time. Never tried the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.