Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Anybody near NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

I've got a buddy from South Africa that`s going to NY in April. Is there anybody that will go through the trouble of receiving some cigars from FXSmiths if we order them and pay for them? I will then arrange for him to pick it up in NY. Just asking, the postage costs more than the cigars if we send it to SA.
Ben

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Ben, I'm about 2 hours south of NY. I can do this but something tells me Webmost is going to be all over this. Keep me in the back of your mind and if no-one else steps forward I can do it.
Where in NY is your buddy going? Will he have a rental car? A rental car would make it easier. We could meet somewhere between my house and NY.

DIY Pete

Ben,
Another option would be to order the cigars you are interested in and have them delivered to the Hotel your friend is staying at. If he calls the hotel and gives them a heads up they will accept and hold the package for him. I have shipped stuff to hotels in the past for professors attending a conference and have only ever had one problem with a misplaced package.
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.