Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Chew Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
So it's been about 2 weeks, the snuff is good. Very good. I loaded up a bullet and have been sampling a lot.

It's very multi dimensional, and still improving, but has aged enough to really get a good taste of it.

I like it a lot. It's not high in nicotine, which isn't surprising as a chew blend. I'm thinking I will buy it in the future if available and add some ligero to bring the strength up since I use snuff all night at work. This blend would be perfect as is for my use if it included upper level leaf but I can always do that myself so no biggie.

Adding some plain dark air snuff of about the same age as this one to the mix kicked it up a notch in strength without changing flavor, and I'll be using this till the bullet runs out.

All in all to sum up my thoughts on this product for dry snuff it's a product I'd buy, it makes a great pure tobacco snuff that stands on it's own with a complex scent/flavor that is completed to my taste once something with more strength is added. Good find.

bonehead

sorry for not getting back sooner. my mom ended up in the hospital for a few days then passed away so my report got delayed. i was glad i had the smokeless tobacco almost ready when i was at the hospital for around 23 hours a day. i would sneek out to drive home and take the dogs out while having a smoke twice a day. the chew came out real good. at first i thought i over salted it but it is rapidly changeing. i will report back later when i have a finished product and a sane mind.

rustycase

Well, Gosh, bonehead... sry to hear that news about your Mother.
Condolences.
rc

...had some probs with my airbags... think it was a cold or something... caused serious problems for me... So I'm on the Redman... Until I can sort through the recipes. a couple bucks an ounce for the chew, here... rc

ArizonaDave

sorry for not getting back sooner. my mom ended up in the hospital for a few days then passed away so my report got delayed. i was glad i had the smokeless tobacco almost ready when i was at the hospital for around 23 hours a day. i would sneek out to drive home and take the dogs out while having a smoke twice a day. the chew came out real good. at first i thought i over salted it but it is rapidly changeing. i will report back later when i have a finished product and a sane mind.

Really sorry for your loss.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I've got a snus in now and it's delicious. Will be a little sad when this batch runs out.

Sorry for your loss bonehead.

Ishi

Got my sampler about 30 days ago made a small batch with cheery syrup honey and some molasses. Let it set for 30 days to blend and age made a very good chew.

Thanks Don

Dan

ArizonaDave

I've been mixing Criollo Liguero, Piloto Cubano Liguero and Mata Fina into a corona sized stick, cutting it for smokeless chew. Haven't had the time to experiment yet like SmokesAhoy. His sounded good :)

ArizonaDave

the d.a.k. sampler i received iz good, like a good smelling cigar. i have one rolled up in a cigar just to try. az chew however, i'd recommend a blend of piloto cubano liguero, criollo liguero, and paraguay flojo with a little habana2000. the d.a.k. iz too mild for chew. just my thoughts . i'll let you know how it smokes. it just might be better az a cigar filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.