Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

I`m an Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Couldn`t log into ftt with my phone, couldn`t remember my password. Thought I`ll log out of my computer and try and log in again. Idiot now I was struggling to log into both. Had to do a ftt password recovery ( a few times in fact) Technology is not easy when your`e over 50. Luckily I`m back on, the phone and the pc. Saved the damn password this time!!!:mad:

Jabman

Make sure you write them down and place the some where safe. My wife was saving her passwords in a folder on her laptop and her hard drive went to crap on her, she lost all her passwords.

metalbone

I feel sorry for these old farmers with sausage sized fingers trying to tap a tiny phone screen.

I feel sorry for those fat fingered traders that press the wrong key and accidentally crash the markets...who makes up these excuses anyway?

I've written down my passwords on paper and put them in a drawer....but later found that I couldn't remember which pw goes to which site, or I ended up throwing away the scraps only to later realize I needed it...

Jabman

I've written down my passwords on paper and put them in a drawer....but later found that I couldn't remember which pw goes to which site, or I ended up throwing away the scraps only to later realize I needed it...
LOL well I guess we all just need to develop a photographic memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.