Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Blue Collar Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I've been honored to be part of the inaugural edition of Blue Collar Smoke magazine. I have been told the editors reviewed several vendors of whole leaf and my products bested the others. Here's a link to the online version of the magazine. I hear it doesn't work too good with some devices, so you might want to pull it up on your computer at home.

http://en.calameo.com/read/00460033871b6addd247d

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Nice article, read fine on an android phone too btw.

Those plants you mentioned as a possibility in the future, it made me wonder if you were still exploring the possibility of the vuelta grow and kiln idea?

MarcL

Very nice interview Don! No doubt you get the praise on quality. This looks very exciting. Blue Collar Smoke Magazine (Tony Suits) seems to be geared towards the home cigar roller more then anything out there. ... With the exception of Fair Trade Tobacco. Witch may be why FTT was not mentioned in either ryo article directly. I'd bet there will be more on the subject in Blue Collar Smoke Magazine in the future.

bonehead

that was an interesting article. i hope it sends some new customers your way. i think almost everyone on ftt already knew your products and service are the best around. rolling cigars is like brewing beer, you need good ingredients to start or your finished product won't be the best it could be. congratulations

Smokin Harley

nice little magazine(on page 10 so far)...good articles ,being a subscriber to Cigar Aficianado ,I also appreciate the fact that although I would love to live the life that CA depicts,I'll never get "there" , Blue Collar Smoke is more along the reality path I live on. Can't wait to read the rest of this one and see more issues.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
I thought the same thing Harley, the mag with me in mind. I'd also love to try one of the cigars the writers at CA get a chubby over, but I end up spending the money on bills instead.

burge

I ordered Canadian from the other guys and the leaves are okay but not as good as yours for complex of flavor. Actually I wouldn't mind aged tobacco. That package of lemon from my first ever order was fantastic just aging it in the vapor proof bag.

SmokesAhoy

Founding Member
Yeah those bags are great. I buy more than I think I will need, freeze for a week in the bag then put them away. They just keep getting better and better.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Best I can do is a $10 bill from a Monopoly game. When I have people telling me how they spent more money on my competitor's product and it was inferior in quality, really makes me wonder why I even bother in this business. Maybe I should start selling garbage tobacco and charging more...then I'll be able to use a real $1 bill to light a cigar.

Brown Thumb

I know the feeling, Everybody thinks your making Big Bucks.:mad:
You can buy Wal-Mart Baccy. Or the real DEAL, WLT Baccy.:)

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Awesome article Don, really enjoyed reading it.

Not gonna lie, I expected to see you in a Bermuda Fedora, Aviators and again, lighting a big #44 with a $100 bill and a Filipino woman on your knee, rolling a cigar on her thigh, but those photos suffice, I guess.

Congratulations on the article, makes me be proud to be a member (allbeit rare these days) of this community. Keep blasting away the competitor Don!

Status
Not open for further replies.