Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

That exists for cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavroche

or did anybody make?

I say to myself that we can make one for cigars with rollers of photocopier laser and a cotton fabric(tissue) or some oilcloth, what do you think about it?

ArizonaDave

Really want to hear how it works out. Can you post some photos of your results when you get it please.

Can't wait to hear how this works.
Yeah, me neither. I have pounds of separated scraps I'd love to run through something. A while back, Mad Oshea built me a custom leiberman type machine that makes many sizes and shapes, but isn't built for speed. This thing could fill in the gap.

Brown Thumb

I scored one too.
Time to try making some backwoods again.
I read the reviews, How can people afford to stuff weed into this thing.
I don't smoke the stuff. But I hear what people pay for the crap. 300 bucks a ounce, their Nutso.

LewZephyr

I cant imagine someone putting the premium stuff into one of those. I would assume it's done with some the dirt weed.

Doogie

People are lazy lol, I love my cheap home grind stuff. If I had 300oz leaf I think I would frame it lmao.

buck

Anyone get good results from the various tools listed in this thread ? I'm curious to know how they turned out.

Krausen89

Has been awhile but i picked up a ZEN 5inch blunt roller on amazon. They sent me a 5 pack and as a beginner i do really enjoy them. One thing i love about them is i can use small fire cured leaf as binder or put them in between the binder and wrapper for some added flavor. I am no pro by any means but they do roll a nice cigar and another added benefit is you can just leave it in the roller as a mold. It makes it pretty easy to use small very imperfect pieces for binder or wrapper. Fun to play around with but i enjoy learning/practicing how to roll by hand much more. You definitely have more control doing it by hand..

Attached is a pic i had rolled using the Zen 5inch blunt roller from burley one i wrapped in Virginia. I was just playing around until i got my cigar tobacco in but the burley and latakia go real nice together.

Attachments

• 20200413_144825.jpg
    20200413_144825.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 19

LeftyRighty

Founding Member
I use a Zig-Zag 70mm roller for my cigarettes, prefer to smoke non-filter.
Couple years ago, I rolled some cigarillos using thin leaf as a wrapper, and misc. scraps for filler, made for some really great smokes. Biggest problem - rolling the wrapper, can only get a single plus wrap, maybe 2 wraps, still takes a lot of glue to hold together, and really messy with the glue on the roller.
Haven't done since because rolling these really is a PITA.
Several family members that tried these thought they were great.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I have a couple different sizes for scraps. I prefer the 120mm. Picture in first post of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.