Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Free Shipping has ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIY Pete

Who ships tobacco? I ship candles/incense to Canada and craft supplies (dried leaves) in the US:D.

Pete

ArizonaDave

I just put in an order, and after the new discount, it was almost as good as the free shipping. I love it, it's a fair balance in place of the old free shipping. Have no problem here with it at all!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
....and we send free shit too.
smile.png

that's why forum members should ALWAYS include their username in the special instructions area.

Brown Thumb

You better count the number of hats again...unless your kids got to them first.
I meant, Shit = Stool.
You always include Include Awesome Goodies.
I did not get the last order Yet, but went Don went out of his way to find Jacob another Camo Ball Cap that got stolen.
Thanks Again,

Raodwarior

LOL....you would be right but that wasn't the meaning of my post, which was happy there is a place for us to get stuff from.

burge

UPS Charges crazy brokerage fees. I had a friend order from Don He decided it was too much money on his credit card he refused the package and UPS charged him and David got a bill too I taked to UPS to have those charges waived for both Don and David. They are a rip off company.

UPS Charges crazy brokerage fees. I had a friend order from Don He decided it was too much money on his credit card he refused the package and UPS charged him and David got a bill too I taked to UPS to have those charges waived for both Don and David. They are a rip off company.

Yup you pretty much have to bend over at the door when they bring your package. I will never use them again.

Brown Thumb

They screwed this shipment up.
It says arrived in Bath, Feb 18, it actually arrived at the northampton post office and they changed the tracking info after they caught the mistake. They then Sent it back to the Lehigh valley distribution to go to the Bath Post Office.
It said out for delivery and I was in the area so I went to find the mail lady. She is easy to find, she works straight up rt 512 to my business. I couldn't find her so I stopped at the post office since it was a block away.
All the drivers were loading up out back, this is at 10 o clock.
She did not even have the packages sorted yet.
They take there time at since they are on overtime they said Smiling.
Working the finely oiled system they kept saying laughing.
No wonder they are in the red. My mail comes before 9:30 during the week. Weekends 1 or later.

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Delivered, Left with Individual
BATH, PA 18014
Your item was delivered to an individual at the address at 10:08 am on February 20, 2016 in BATH, PA 18014.
February 20, 2016 , 7:07 am
Out for Delivery
BATH, PA 18014
February 20, 2016 , 6:57 am
Sorting Complete
BATH, PA 18014
February 20, 2016 , 5:59 am
Arrived at Post Office
BATH, PA 18014
February 20, 2016 , 4:58 am
Departed USPS Facility
LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002
February 19, 2016 , 10:46 pm
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002
February 19, 2016 , 5:21 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
BATH, PA 18014
February 18, 2016 , 3:49 pm
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
LEHIGH VALLEY, PA 18002
February 18, 2016 , 8:07 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
HARRISBURG, PA 17107
February 18, 2016 , 3:43 am
Departed USPS Facility
WARRENDALE, PA 15086
February 17, 2016 , 10:28 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
WARRENDALE, PA 15086
February 17, 2016 , 5:54 pm
Departed Post Office
CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH 44223
February 17, 2016 , 3:47 pm
Acceptance
CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH 44223
February 17, 2016
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

PeacePipe

If I had only known of adding my screen name ... All is well though and actually I did receive some freebies .. Thanks Don. You could have just said never mind, but you decided to improvise and deal with this issue verses pushing it all upon the customers..

So far I received all my orders though USPS and I prefer this knowing the time of arrival. With UPS, its a toss up to when they finish the business route.. Often this is after 5 and they do not show up till much later. I do not like late evening delivery. This is when I should be smoking my newest leaf after a nice meal, verses wondering where my leaf might be.......

ChinaVoodoo

So far I received all my orders though USPS and I prefer this knowing the time of arrival. With UPS, its a toss up to when they finish the business route.. Often this is after 5 and they do not show up till much later. I do not like late evening delivery. This is when I should be smoking my newest leaf after a nice meal, verses wondering where my leaf might be.......

I don't know if Don knows this, but I also prefer USPS because it gets turned over to Canada Post at the border, which results in only a minimal customs brokerage fee -$5 I think - versus couriers where they charge way more for customs brokerage.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I don't know if Don knows this, but I also prefer USPS because it gets turned over to Canada Post at the border, which results in only a minimal customs brokerage fee -$5 I think - versus couriers where they charge way more for customs brokerage.

UPS International shipping is not even a shipping option anymore. UPS is nothing more than a thief. Their workers routinely steal my orders and they won't pay the insurance. I highly recommend to never use UPS if you can help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.