Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

The death of a supreme justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryonlr

Politics 101, The person that can convince the most people with their promises and lies, win's.

charlie G.

Well said knucklehead. Your not such a knucklehead at all. How did you get that name ?
I'll take one of those Knucks in 16 stickers.

webmost

Voters ourselves need to wake up and realize we are not electing a king, emperor or ruler. We have to have a man that can work with both parties in Congress. All of these campaign speeches and promises won't amount to a hill of beans if he can't get his proposals past Congress. He has to negotiate and make compromises. The best King is not going to make a good president.

Nonsense. Where have you been the last seven years. The new paradigm is rule by regulation and fiat in the face of a supine Congress. Autocracy is Barak's legacy.

... but back to the subject, here, Scalia's passing:
Executive%u00252BPenmanship%u00252B1.jpg

AmaxB

Bottom line the man is dead. If the wrong man / woman gets the seat life as we know it could be changed and we lose rights. In addition if the wrong body makes it to the white house it could go very badly, thoughts on the minds of many today I hope. It is reaching a point you could be jailed for speech. Do you think they want your guns to defeat crime, really, or could there be another reason? Myself I don't believe all I read, hear, or see instead I take it with a grain of salt looking at all the bits of information and look to the wall for what might be written there. Make ready for the bad if it comes you might pass through it. If it does not come you will have lost less then if it had and you were not ready for it.
Gee wonder if this gets me a tin hat....

DGBAMA

Regardless of reason for his death, I am thankful to see this controversy arise. It means that not all of the world is dead and willing to accept all that the government and media chooses to feed us, be it right or wrong.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I guess he did die of natural causes...or did he.?
I mean if you got a pre--condition.a heart attack could be provoked by a spiked drink with the right drugs put in it...

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Our forefathers didn't set the supreme Court up to posses as much power as they have now...
Did you know that when the sup. CRT. Was first set up that the leaders at the time had forgot about them...those first order of business was conducted in the basement of a building.
Heard that on the Glenn Beck radio show..
I despise Glenn Beck..but I got to tolerate him for 3 hours till rush comes on.

Cherute

According to a GOP rules committee guy, nobody's vote matters.
The GOP will pick the nominee.
Primary votes/elections are considered "polls" and are not binding upon anyone to implement the will of the "voters."
I posted a video of the interview with this Curly character explaining the GOP nominee selection process.
It's interesting that the truth is coming out now, and curious that Scalia died at the just-right-time for this to happen.

I wonder if Scalia isn't even dead ... maybe they paid him off to hoax a death and get out of the way for new world order justice.

Chicken, I'm ever so sorry to see you propose bombing the middle east. That's alot of land and people.

You want everyone in the middle east dead? More death by Americans in the world?

My cousins in the mountains of Lebanon? You want to bomb them? What did anyone in the middle east ever do to you?

I used to want to bomb some of the so-called "people" in the middle east.
After I saw the documentary "Hellstorm: The Genocide of Germany".

You say we should bomb the middle east to the dark ages and be done. What will "we" be done with after that happens?

I'm confused.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Nothing divides people faster than talking politics.

You're absolutely right. That's why it's against forum rules. I'm guilty too though, my keyboard is so much faster than my brain I can't help myself sometimes. Religion is the other No-No.

Status
Not open for further replies.