Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Everything poultry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Well unfortunately.. All the chicken houses are on the other side of the state..than where I'm traveling right now..

And as far as what may be killing all of your livestock...has anyone given a idea that it may be a "" bigfoot "" creature..

Perhaps you should check out a show. Called.. Mountain monsters..

There's all types of unexplained phenomenon in this world.

ArizonaDave

Well unfortunately.. All the chicken houses are on the other side of the state..than where I'm traveling right now..

And as far as what may be killing all of your livestock...has anyone given a idea that it may be a "" bigfoot "" creature..

Perhaps you should check out a show. Called.. Mountain monsters..

There's all types of unexplained phenomenon in this world.

Lol, one of the "unexplained phenomenon in this world" would be the people in the show called "Mountain monsters"....LOL!.

Modern day people never spend enough time in the deep woods long enough to encounter a "bigfoot" or any of the creatures that are actually there. Although, I'd have to agree there is a lot of creatures out there that people don't know about, like the black jaguar and jaguar that roam the south and southwest, plus many others.

In Florida, there were many animals I saw that weren't in the text books. Then again, animals are transient.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
took me a minute to get near the chicken houses but heres a small sample of whats in the area

..IMG_20160302_112400244.jpgIMG_20160302_114646811.jpgIMG_20160302_114752913.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.