Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigderunner

Coming at youns from ringgold georgia. Just a good ole boy wanting to get started growing tobacco any help or advice will be appreciated. I have always been intrested in growing tobacco just never have planted any i do alot of gardening i grow sweet potatoes on a commercial level along with many other vegtables.

CobGuy

Welcome to the Forum Ridgerunner ... tons of info and resources here to get you started and friendly, knowledgeable folks to answer your questions.

Rigderunner

Thanks guys iam in northwest georgia minutes from chattanooga tn. The intended use for the tobacco will be cigars and maybe some type of chewing tobacco.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Too bad your so far up in ga. Or we would proablly meet as friends and on a professional level..I'm in Albany GA. Right now delivering Fertilizer..

I've never grew sweet taters before..but right now I got 280 potatoes plants going..from 4 different varieties..I'm gonna definatlly be making a root cellar.for all these taters I got coming.

ArizonaDave

Too bad your so far up in ga. Or we would proablly meet as friends and on a professional level..I'm in Albany GA. Right now delivering Fertilizer..

I've never grew sweet taters before..but right now I got 280 potatoes plants going..from 4 different varieties..I'm gonna definatlly be making a root cellar.for all these taters I got coming.
Chicken, keep driving north! LOL!

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. We now have a Ridgerunner, a RidgeRunner and a Ridge Runner. You might want to add an avatar to your profile, as well as a location.

Bob

ArizonaDave

Welcome. We now have a Ridgerunner, a RidgeRunner and a Ridge Runner. You might want to add an avitar to your profile, as well as a location.

Bob
That would definitely help identification of all three. I Remember that area as a very pretty area, and centrally located to at least 3 states. Chattanooga on the other hand, was always fixing roads. Then again, that's been a while.

Gahunter

Dave, Chattanooga is still fixing roads. After they get one fixed they usually just move on down the road a few miles to repeat the process. But Chattanooga still has the worst stretch of I-75 for hundreds of miles.

ArizonaDave

Dave, Chattanooga is still fixing roads. After they get one fixed they usually just move on down the road a few miles to repeat the process. But Chattanooga still has the worst stretch of I-75 for hundreds of miles.

LOL, that's exactly the way I remember it too. Atlanta and Chattanooga have some of the worst roads in the nation, although there's one worse: The doughtery slide on the NV/Oregon boarder, with a 5,000 ft shear drop off on a narrow road with Semis whizzing by at 80+ mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.