Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

BigBonner's sampler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArizonaDave

Last night I received a surprise package from BigBonner. Several leaves of Penn. Wrapper, and Maryland. The Penn. Wrapper looks great Larry! Thin veins, nice reddish brown hue, and long leaf. Compared to WLT's Penn. Binder, it looks like a similar leaf, but BigBonner's leaf has characteristics that would make it a better wrapper.

A special thanks to him for sharing a special leaf.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArizonaDave

Larry's Penn. leaf seems to be a different variety than the WLT's Penn binder. WLT's binder is wider, thicker veins, which is perfect for binder. Bigbonner's Penn leaf is long and narrow, thinner veins, and thus a better wrapper. I love this deep red hue. It's possible this is a different seed variety. It looks similar to pictures of long red.

rustycase

The bigbonner Does grow good baccy! and a Lot of it, too! lol
I haven't tried any of Don's in a long time... It's probably even better than it was, way back when!
Best
rc

Larry Does sell tobacco transplants by mail order delivery, also.

ArizonaDave

The bigbonner Does grow good baccy! and a Lot of it, too! lol
I haven't tried any of Don's in a long time... It's probably even better than it was, way back when!
Best
rc

Larry Does sell tobacco transplants by mail order delivery, also.

Don at WLT and Larry are the only two people I buy from. Don's leaf is very high quality, and I'm a cigar guy. Larry has Ct. broadleaf and havana that I like. They're both good guys.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
I usually order from Larry when I run out of my homegrown.. And have been pleased each time...although this year I think I'm gonna give Don's cigg. Package a try.

DonH

I usually order from Larry when I run out of my homegrown.. And have been pleased each time...although this year I think I'm gonna give Don's cigg. Package a try.
Don's American Bold blend is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.