Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwhitson625

Hi , my name is Matt. I'm new to growing tobacco. I feel weird asking but would anyone still have any extra seed they would be willing to donate to me to start learning this amazing hobby. I currently smoke Cavendish (Captain Black) in a home made pipe.

ChinaVoodoo

Hi , my name is Matt. I'm new to growing tobacco. I feel weird asking but would anyone still have any extra seed they would be willing to donate to me to start learning this amazing hobby. I currently smoke Cavendish (Captain Black) in a home made pipe.

Not to be stingy, but I recommend you purchase seeds from the Internet.
http://northwoodseeds.com/Seed List2.htm

Northwood is the best site and the owner is a member of the forum. It's only a few bucks for all the seeds you would need. To make cavendish, I recommend you grow a bright leaf variety.

PeacePipe

Welcome to the grower and smokers circle.. Once you step away from that commercial tobacco there is no looking back..........

DGBAMA

Welcome. We have quite a diverse membership here. Seeds are cheap as noted above. I normally share a lot, as others here have done for me, but this year other family obligations take priority. Can't promise timely delivery for this year's growing season.

Status
Not open for further replies.