Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Make your own bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Buffalo

I have seen some really great looking bands on some of your cigar pictures. I was wondering if anyone that knows how could explain how to design a custom band? If you buy them online can you fill us in on what site has the best prices?

Smokin Harley

I use an app that I found ,called Logo creator,for my "Black Lion" homegrown organic leaf cigars. Works well but I've only used the characters/fonts within the app , it does have the option to import clip art but I have not figured out how... yet.

ArizonaDave

I use an app that I found ,called Logo creator,for my "Black Lion" homegrown organic leaf cigars. Works well but I've only used the characters/fonts within the app , it does have the option to import clip art but I have not figured out how... yet.

I really like the name Black Lion, it definitely stands out as far as names go. We have a black lion here in AZ (technically a black jaguar) that roams the 5,000+ elevation forrest here. Many may not know that AZ has the largest ponderosa pine forrest in the WORLD.

chuditch

I don't know about "Black Lions" but I got some photos of a bloody big feral cat on the trail camera that is black. It is taller than a fox and about four times the body mass. Was able to make the comparison from a fox that had its photo taken the day before at the same spot. You can understand why we get rumours of escaped puma's and panthers from by gone circus when you see the size that feral cats can grow to.

Smokin Harley

I really like the name Black Lion, it definitely stands out as far as names go. We have a black lion here in AZ (technically a black jaguar) that roams the 5,000+ elevation forrest here. Many may not know that AZ has the largest ponderosa pine forrest in the WORLD.
Thanks , the Lion part comes from my being a Leo (astrological sign) and a black lion is said to be an extremely rare (melanistic) if not an altogether made up animal that has been photo-shopped. I've found a few photos of a male black lion but I have yet to figure out how to apply them to a band the way I imagine it.

Smokin Buffalo

I got my Smoking buffalo pic from a Google search. I wish I knew how to create my own images so I could create a band image with a buffalo smoking a cigar. I wish there was an inexpensive app for that. Haha

Jabman

There is a free open source program that you can download called Inkscape, it is a lot like Adobe Illustrator of Corel Draw which are vector programs used by graphic designers. A person can easily design cigar labels with that program.

webmost

I got my Smoking buffalo pic from a Google search. I wish I knew how to create my own images so I could create a band image with a buffalo smoking a cigar. I wish there was an inexpensive app for that. Haha

Have you tried GIMP?

Status
Not open for further replies.