Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Restocking Cigar Tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'm not sure if there is anybody left here who is interested, but I'm restocking all of the

Corojo Seco, Viso and Ligero
Criollo Seco, Viso, Ligero
Habano Seco, Viso, Ligero,
Dominican Ligero
Piloto Cubano Seco, Viso, Ligero
Ecuador Shade wrapper
Ecuador Maduro wrapper
Habanno 2000 wrapper
Besuki wrapper
Corojo wrapper (new batch)
San Andreas wrapper (I'll try this one more time)
Honduran Cuban Seed wrapper (hopefully it won't be beat to hell when I get it this time).

If anyone has any special requests, now is the time to ask. I will not be getting any Candela wrapper in time for St. Patrick's day...or ever as far as that goes.

ArizonaDave

I'm not sure if there is anybody left here who is interested, but I'm restocking all of the

Dominican Ligero
Ecuador Shade wrapper
Ecuador Maduro wrapper
Habanno 2000 wrapper
Besuki wrapper
Honduran Cuban Seed wrapper (hopefully it won't be beat to hell when I get it this time).

If anyone has any special requests, now is the time to ask. I will not be getting any Candela wrapper in time for St. Patrick's day...or ever as far as that goes.

Excellent list! Looks great!

There is some fine tobacco in that list. I know I can use a few pounds.
Same here, I can use some too. San Andreas sounds great!

Matty

I kinda missed the last cuban seed leaf, our dollar hasn't been doing too well lately so I've been holding off buying leaf. I might just have to bite the bullet and order some anyway. I've got plenty of tobacco around here but sometimes I just can't hold myself back when it comes to adding different varieties to my collection. I'm sure I'm not alone.

MarcL

Be sure that we are interested. If I was going to make a special request, it would be that Corojo you mentioned. but, how about that Criollo wrapper?

juan carlos

great news! I stocked up a bit at the end of january and early feb, things were getting a little skinny and i did not want to miss out. so i'm pretty fat right now.
i have found i'm leaning toward milder sticks so i'm excited to see some more seco coming in. I have tons of different ligaro and i'm only using strips of it...it will last for the forseeable future, but i'm moving through seco at a good pace and will need more soon.

the nica habano seco is the same as last? that has been my fav.

Gavroche

You offer so many good things Don that he(it) becomes difficult to cultivate some tobacco...lol
Command(Order) at the beginning of April, I have just received that of March of the branch..

ArizonaDave

I'll do my best to get the same crop year, but can't promise anything. I wish I could go to Nicaragua to pick out a few bales, but you guys would get pretty angry with me for the price increase for me to actually do that. ;)

If you ever come across the Mata Fina in Liguero form like the first run, I'd love to experiment some more on a smokeless tobacco (snuff, etc.) batch. ALL your tobaccos are just the BEST!

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
The Mata Fina in stock now is the same batch as the last stuff. I know it's hard to believe, but...long story. Mata Fina is grown in Brazil where the native language is Portuguese, so the names of the stalk position as not in Spanish. Mata Fina upper stalk position is the same as "ligero". This batch might seem milder because it's got a couple of years more of age on it, but it is the same crop as the previous batch.

Smokin Harley

Dominican Ligero
Ecuador Shade wrapper
Ecuador Maduro wrapper
Habanno 2000 wrapper
Besuki wrapper

I'd sure like to give that Honduran cuban wrapper a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.