Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

sowing and growing indoors till last frost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzappenning

the first thing i noticed in this section is a lack of stickies so that ppl dont ask the same questions 101 times.

anyways what do i need for this part of my endeavor ? (my seeds should be here soon)

what fertilizers do i need(if any) again, i want to stay away from phosphates so i dont grow polonium laced tobacco.

durgahands

Hi,
Thanks for asking about stickies as that seems to be the most effiecient way to keep track of valid agreements re methods of growing.

If you have found where the best journals to read are posted, please share your comments for others to find their way behind your leading efforts.

Thanks, and happy growing!

I think the best P might be in using comfrey tea.
It stinks badly but is loaded with available P.
Look for a cutting or 4.
Take the broad leaves off and don't worry ...it will grow more!
To make the fertilizer plant into a useful stew simply cover the leaves with water and a spoon of agave or honey and stir every so often.
Warmer makes it break down more quickly.
Avoid getting the stinky mess on your boots...it is sticky stinky !

Last edited:

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
durgahands,
Welcome to the forum. If you'll click on My Profile (upper right), you can enter your location into your profile, so that it will appear with all your posts. That will assist other members in answering your questions and understanding your comments.

Bob

wazzappenning

i did find some stickies,( if you use the search bar), they just dont seem to be placed at the top of each section.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I agree that we need more stickies for some topics. The various threads on each subject present many different opinions and techniques, which is good, since there are numerous valid ways to accomplish most tasks related to growing tobacco. I'll try to work up some beginner sheets for stickies in the basic procedures. (It's like a tedious homework assignment to get these written.)

I just laboriously paged through the entire forum. All stickies appear at the top of their respective forum or sub-forum sections. (They do that automatically, since that behavior is a function built into the forum software.) Keep in mind that many top level forums contain a number of subforums. When you navigate to a forum that contains subforums (a subforum is indicated by a branching icon), those subforums will appear first, followed by stray posts not placed within any of those subforums. If there are stickies for any forum or subforum, these will always appear at the top of the index of threads.

Bob

wazzappenning

sorry, it looks like you are correct about the stickies. i might have used the search bar when i noticed stickies half way down but not at the top.

good job on the faq page though.

Status
Not open for further replies.