Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Member here from OHIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stargazer_90

Hello, Im from ohio, kinda new to the whole RYO scene. Ive been playing with using pipe tobacco for RYO cigs, and have just seen the light (i think) of using whole leaf tobacco, shredding it, and packing it myself. If anyone has any contacts in Ohio for tobacco leafs / seeds the help would be much appreciated. PM me if you have tobacco leaf for sale and are reputable (aged and cured properly)

Thanks for the help. Long live cheap tobacco

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has any contacts in Ohio for tobacco leafs / seeds the help would be much appreciated.
Welcome to the site. This forum, as well as www.wholeleaftobacco.com are run by FmGrowit, who is based in Ohio. What luck! Have a look at the seed list: http://www.fairtradetobacco.com/sho...o-seed-list-(Please-read-the-terms-carefully) and the rules for them.

WholeLeafTobacco.com offers a wide variety of leaf. Also BigBonner, a forum member, is an experienced tobacco grower in Kentucky, and has a good selection of burley and other varieties.

Bob

BarG

Founding Member
Welcome to the site. This forum, as well as www.wholeleaftobacco.com are run by FmGrowit, who is based in Ohio. What luck! Have a look at the seed list: http://www.fairtradetobacco.com/sho...o-seed-list-(Please-read-the-terms-carefully) and the rules for them.

WholeLeafTobacco.com offers a wide variety of leaf. Also BigBonner, a forum member, is an experienced tobacco grower in Kentucky, and has a good selection of burley and other varieties.

Bob

I don't be lieve there has been any Question as to quality or reputibality of afore mentioned sources. You will most likely be impressed. There are some serious pipe smokers here. I would check ther threads but you'll find pipe and pipe tobacco info throughout the forum.

Barg

Tom_in_TN

Stargazer, welcome to the forum. So, you are from Ohio and, "kinda new to the whole RYO scene". Well no matter, if you had planned to post your thoughts here from anywhere in the universe, you would not have landed in a better place to put down some roots. You have a treasure trove of information available to you at this forum. What would be the best course of action? Well, browse around and have a look. Do you prefer to take the leaf as a cigarette, cigar, pipe, a chew, a snuff or a snus? In the end it does not matter because all of that sort of information be found here. And, if by chance you have some problem finding info, or need a wee bit of clarification, all that is available just by posing a question.

Ohio, yeah that is a locale that is certainly very near to the heartbeat of Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.