Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

pissed off because i cant vote today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
because im a registered libertarian... and in florida you got to either be a dem or a rep . to vote for the primary.

but i guess its o.k. i know my man is gonna win it.. '' all he does is win '' lol

but it really goes against the grain of what we libertarians believe in to '' have to go change our party '' just to vote.

i think the will of the people is gonna be upset if we go to a broker convention. we elected a man. and if the powers that be take that away.. or try to..

i think there will be hell to pay...

MikeTheNewGuy

I agree that being required to be registered as a major party to vote in the primary is a sham. I think it's the same here in PA aka the south of the north. It just perpetuates the problems that come along with our two party system. I would prefer to be registered independent as I share some ideas from both major parties but I think everyone should have a say in who has the chance to run for president. After all it doesn't matter what you are registered as when it comes time to vote in November so why limit people now?

rustycase

Are they not party primaries?

and yes, everything I see on the popular, in your face media, is a sham, and getting even more blatant about it.

Overall, it's a tragedy.

Best
rc

Smokin Harley

I voted yesterday . Sort of...First of all ,the guy behind the table asked me what party I was for. I said are you seriously asking me that question,thats against voter privacy. ? He said yes we have to in order to give you the correct ballot. This is wrong because it forces the voter to vote single party or a straight ticket .
Why can't they put all candidates on one ballot and let you decide . SMDH

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
There's a lot of things about our voting process..that is screwed up...but I agree..you should be able to vote for any candidate you want to..no matter what party your "" officially"" assigned to.

I'm just glad trump took Florida..without my help.

bonehead

i hate to say it but did you ever see the cartoon show that you had to vote for a giant douche or a sh*t sandwinch? i need a real choice. all bad choices is still a bad choice. if this is to political please deleat it for me. thankyou. i am not trying to start trouble or a debate.

Cherute

I boycott elections.
they are all corrupt.
Nobody in usa elects anyone.
All office holders are "elected" (selected) via voting machine hacks and insider rules.
Here's a video of an interview with GOP rules committee guy who says right out that voters do not elect.
He's talking specifically about primary votes, but it includes all elections.
Sorry to say.
If anyone wants anything to change (for the better), it will not come from elections.
We will have to come up with something else.
http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/gop-official-we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-people/14465

Blessed Love, /s/ Cherute

Cherute

As for the link, when I read more on the site I have to say that I certainly do not agree with alot of what is posted. But I do agree with some, and these days, it's always now sorting wheat from chaff, shyte from shinola.

Who can say what to believe, but for some reason I believe Curly Haugland from RNC rules committee or wherever/whatever. Anyway, the message seems loud and clear. Voters/votes/elections are not seriously considered by the RNC. Maybe I'm wrong, and that's one reason I post even some bizarre or extraordinary. Some things are offensive. I can't help that. Some ideas are just bad. But also, somewhere in the frascas, exists good ideas.

Maybe even salvation, who knows? not I but these things for consideration. Jus' tired of the racket everywhere, and people pay from their own labor to pay for elections and pay for elected and pay for elected retirement and pay for pay for. Goose gonna quit golden egg. Soon come.

Now I'll go read the rules for posting here. woops. ok. sorry. i haven't figured out how to edit after just a few minutes or so. new here, it might take a minute to get it. thank you, love you all, especially for those "one-leaf cheroot" rolling ideas. friends, etc. are loving the rustic look but also the smoke is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.