Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Boston!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjao

I'm a college student and I've been pretty frustrated with the purchasing ages increasing to 21 near me(I'm 19).

I enjoy cigarettes and cigars, and have mostly rolled my own cigarettes from rolling tobacco that's marketed as pipe tobacco.

I found this site and decided I might take this opportunity to buy and shred and roll with full-leaf tobacco, both eliminating some of the corporate aspect that I don't like about cigarettes and cutting costs by buying by the pound, without many taxes.

I hope to grow and cure my own tobacco someday, so I'm reading some of those posts too.

Cheers!

mjao

Welcome,So the age to purchase tobacco is going to 21 by you, what about the age to smoke is that staying 18?

Yeah, all of what I've read is about the purchasing age, and even then it doesn't involve online vendors, only local retailers. I don't think the towns have the power to change the smoking age, I think that is either state or federal. Ostensibly the reason is to stop 18 and 19 year olds from buying tobacco for people in high/middle school, which is definitely a good cause. I think there should also be laws against parents providing tobacco for their kids, because that's pretty common where I'm from and honestly pretty distressing. I don't think I would do that if I was a parent.

Last edited:

burge

Get some leaf from Don. I would for shredding the heavy duty crank shredder rather than the cheapo its faster to shred. Growing tends to be more of a hobby hastle and its just as cheap to buy plus Dons is aged properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.