Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New shredders in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmax

Founding Member
I'm using the small one for some time and even sell some from time to time. They are great.

The most important is RTFM. Read the f. manuals. It is not meant to cut 10 pounds per hour but you can 2-5 if you prepare leaves first.
1. First check all the screws and combs if they are instaled properly. important...Tighten the screws if needed.
2. Proper moister; not to dry or will crumble and not to moist (cigar binder or wrapper) you will stuck or jam your machine...so like cigar filler dry it is best.
3. Never use force...rather make step back or you will loose nerves with cleaning and repairing this little machines.
4. Prepare tobacco leaves: Clean middle veins and when you have left and right side of the leaves prepared you can start cutting one at the time. Enjoy.

It cuts tobacco beautifuly but be patient and machine will revard you with nice cut....

ArizonaDave

Re: What is the best budget shredder?

I kind of wish the web site showed these pictures too. It shows the width (dollar bill) and the tobacco cut. I'm personally leaning toward the heavy duty one.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
The heavy duty one is nice..and a good price also.

burge

Is the heavy duty one able to use a power drill to attach to it? And can it shred stems sorry if it replied twice I like some stems in my baccy

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Is the heavy duty one able to use a power drill to attach to it? And can it shred stems sorry if it replied twice I like some stems in my baccy

A drill motor can be attached to the cutter drive, but I haven't tries shredding stems. As a general rule, the shredder should not be used for stems, but small stems shouldn't be a problem. Attempt shredding stems at your own risk.

Jabman

Ohh I like the looks of the heavy duty one. Time to save my pennies.What are the over all dimensions of that heavy duty shredder?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
As with most accessories, after the minuscule discount for wholesale pricing, then add the Euro to US dollar conversion, then add shipping from Europe, customs brokerage, and other fees...I'm selling these at pert near cost.

burge

A drill motor can be attached to the cutter drive, but I haven't tries shredding stems. As a general rule, the shredder should not be used for stems, but small stems shouldn't be a problem. Attempt shredding stems at your own risk.
I only shred the small stems anyhow even with the powematic.

Enigmascape

I got the heavy duty one in the mail and cant wait to give that baby a spin:) I've seen no videos on it like I have the el cheapo one, so maybe I'll record one when I get the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.