Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Could anyone identify what type of tobacco this is ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
It's hard to tell, it should have grow in a bigger pot. But take a picture on the smaller one in the side.

ECToboccoman

I was told its called "hanskyf", unfortunately this plant has already been stripped and is hanging , Also that 20lt pot is the biggest I have available to grow in right now.
I have found though that I should be able to grow year round where I live thanks to the sub-tropical climate we have here.....frost is extreamly rare

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
That's ain't hard to believe, we have sent seed between each other pretty much. And that is actually fantastic, we really trying to help when we can. But I have some small problem one this.. Alida get thick leaf's and the plants I have got in pot have been higher. But I haven't let the suckers grow up.The Alida leaf's have a shape like "seedleaf" (like a Guitar Or a pear), the tobacco have been air-cured to a light brown color. Hanskyf I think is a Russian variant but I ain't shore.. Even if it's a Swedish grow tobacco it's not a Swedish variant (from the start). We only have Alida.

Alpine

So it's a N. Tabacum... Now the difficult thing is to tell what strain it is! Flavour may help, but there are so many strains similar to each other that it may well be impossible to tell... But be faithful, here on the forum there' sa bunch of very knowledgeable people that can help
Pier

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I was told its called "hanskyf", unfortunately this plant has already been stripped and is hanging , Also that 20lt pot is the biggest I have available to grow in right now.
I have found though that I should be able to grow year round where I live thanks to the sub-tropical climate we have here.....frost is extreamly rare

Where is here? If you put a general location in your profile it will appear on each post and will be helpful in answering your questions, especially planting times, curing, etc. that are location and weather specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.