Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
Ok if you only look one "growing harness in Sweden" you might have a much better location than me (you are located in a growing zone 2-3, I have 4-5). That ain't tell the truth of every thing but tell a little thing and I can tell you that you still have a god chance to grow them. One mistake that is easy to make is to take them out to early let them be 1-1,5 dm before.
When I start seed I do it in a glasses of water (until they grow) I saw some times already that way.
I think it's a good idea to give you a link here, I think it can be helpful I can. Tell you that it is big difference between different zones:
http://www.seeds-gallery.com/sv/odlingszon.html

Matt

Matt

You guys all convinced me and I will have bout 90+ plants now. I should probably not have joined this forum.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
LOL the FTT forum are much more than that, I hope you stay and perhaps read more about tobacco. It ain't hard to grow even if much happens from seed to useful tobacco. Much can and will go wrong (most I think the grower's love to the tobacco he growing create). I see growing much like love, if you do to much you will kill it...

Matt

LOL the FTT forum are much more than that, I hope you stay and perhaps read more about tobacco. It ain't hard to grow even if much happens from seed to useful tobacco. Much can and will go wrong (most I think the grower's love to the tobacco he growing create). I see growing much like love, if you do to much you will kill it...

So far so good. Thank you for the seeds Hasse!

Status
Not open for further replies.