Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave R

Just joined and doing the obligatory introduction

I've been smoking a pipe for a few years and decided to grow some of my own tobacco. I've ordered some seeds from http://www.tobaccoseed.ca/ and NWTSeeds hoping they will get here next week so I can start them. Our last frost date is around June 1st so I may be a few weeks behind schedule.

Well I'm off to read more of the posts here.

Dave!

Gavroche

Welcome and good reading... While waiting for a first harvest, we can always buy sheets(leaves) crude oil(gross salary) and make its own mixtures...

Bienvenue et bonne lecture... En attendant une première récolte, on peut toujours acheter des feuilles brut et faire ses propres mélanges...

hey Dave, Canada francophone ?...

ArizonaDave

Just joined and doing the obligatory introduction

I've been smoking a pipe for a few years and decided to grow some of my own tobacco. I've ordered some seeds from http://www.tobaccoseed.ca/ and NWTSeeds hoping they will get here next week so I can start them. Our last frost date is around June 1st so I may be a few weeks behind schedule.

Well I'm off to read more of the posts here.

Dave!

Welcome Dave! From the other Dave in Arizona :)

Dave R

Welcome and good reading... While waiting for a first harvest, we can always buy sheets(leaves) crude oil(gross salary) and make its own mixtures...

Bienvenue et bonne lecture... En attendant une première récolte, on peut toujours acheter des feuilles brut et faire ses propres mélanges...

hey Dave, Canada francophone ?...

No, not unless speaking québécois swear words count. :rolleyes:

Jack in NB

Founding Member
Hello, fellow pipe smoking Canuck, and welcome! Lots of info here - from most corners of the world.

Your season is longer than ours, so you'll certainly get some useable leaf from the late start, but possibly not seed. No problem with that though - the seed you have will still be good next year.

I started some CT157 last year late - on Apr 1, planted out June 10 - and got good seed from it, with a bit of ripening indoors after our Sept 26 killer frost.

Good luck with the crop!

Status
Not open for further replies.