Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

help... I was too greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasse SWE

Founding Member
They will make it if you are carful, and I am shore you are.. Think that have happen every one here

Alpine

If i were you, i would start to transplant (in single pots) today or, at least, begin to thin them to reduce crowding. How many plants do you plan to have in full ground?
Pier

DGBAMA

Time to replant them. They are very Hardy, I would put 2 per cell/cup, then in a couple weeks when they establish, remove the weaker one.

Gavroche

If i were you, i would start to transplant (in single pots) today or, at least, begin to thin them to reduce crowding. How many plants do you plan to have in full ground?
Pier

150 plants... i transplant in single pots tomorow... thank you for your advices...

Knucklehead

Founding Member
150 plants... i transplant in single pots tomorow... thank you for your advices...

Check out the French Seed Bank: http://www.imperialtobaccoscience.com/index.asp?pageid=1

Click Nicotiana Collection, then click on the PDF link on the right side of the page for a list of their seed. The website has changed since I was last there. I don't know if you can order there, but the information is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.