Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Is It Mold Or Not - contd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orson Carte

In response to Bob's suggestion I am trying to post a photo - without success.In fact I can't seem to even reply at all under that original heading.I believe I noticed someone yesterday mentioning problems in negotiating the forum. Or is it only me with problems?Ed

Orson Carte

In response to Bob's suggestion I am trying to post a photo - without success.In fact I can't seem to even reply at all under that original heading.I believe I noticed someone yesterday mentioning problems in negotiating the forum. Or is it only me with problems?Ed
I think I might've cracked it. A double-click appeared to do the trick.However ... I can't seem to make the Attachment thingy work (even with repeated clicks).Can anyone advise?Thanks

ChinaVoodoo

My photos have to either be resized or cropped in order for it to work properly.

When you get it figured out, post it in the original thread. An admin can clean this thread up.

Also, make sure it's a jpg.

Orson Carte

My photos have to either be resized or cropped in order for it to work properly.When you get it figured out, post it in the original thread. An admin can clean this thread up.Also, make sure it's a jpg.
I really don't want to clutter things up with operational details. However, I really did want to post a pic into my original thread.I don't think it's a matter of size or type of file that's stopping me. I don't seem to be able to even get to first base.I presume I'm supposed to do it through the 'File Upload Manager'. However when I select 'Add Files' nothing at all happens - that little whirly thing just keeps on whirling.

Orson Carte

ChinaVoodoo

I really don't want to clutter things up with operational details. However, I really did want to post a pic into my original thread.I don't think it's a matter of size or type of file that's stopping me. I don't seem to be able to even get to first base.I presume I'm supposed to do it through the 'File Upload Manager'. However when I select 'Add Files' nothing at all happens - that little whirly thing just keeps on whirling.

Try not using the upload manager.

When writing your post, click on the little picture icon in the bar above as shown in the following screenshot.
Screenshot_2016-04-12-23-54-57.jpg
Then make sure it's on the from computer tab, not the url tab. Click on "choose file"
Screenshot_2016-04-12-23-56-00.jpg
Find the photo.
After the file name shows up in that little window, click upload. If it doesn't show up, it may be too big. Like I said before, cropping the photo is the easiest way of making it smaller.
In your post, during the editing phase, you will know if worked if it says in brackets ATTACH=CONFIG some number ATTACH=CONFIG

Status
Not open for further replies.