Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

my twin cigg injector,and my carrying case,,{ let's see what you use } pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i got this double cigg injector off AMAZON ,,,,,,and i must say i like the hell out of it,,,
it blows away a single injector,

>
cigginjector001.jpg

By chickenhawk434 at 2012-03-16

..i was carrying my smokes in a empty cigg pack,,,,,but decided to get me a nice cigg carrying case,,,,
got it off amazon also,,,,it has a spring loaded top,,,and a gas lighter on the side of it,,'' A REALLY NICE ADDITIVE'',,,

I PULL A CIGG OUT..AND USE THE LIGHTER WITHOUT HAVING TO REMOVE IT FROM IT'S CASE,,,
and it's shiny chrome.so i can look at myself,,,to see if my bald head needs combing,:p

>
cigginjector002.jpg

//
cigginjector003.jpg

they both cost the same,,,11 bucks for each item,,,MONEY WELL SPENT..

lets see what you use for making,and carrying,,,????

Daniel

Banned
I don't have photos, But I use the single injector like your double to make cigs. I have been rolling my own for about 10 years or so now and have the same case I started with. A blue plastic two piece thing that came with my original rolling kit. the pieces slip together like fittings on PVC pipe which is great for crushing cigarettes when the case is full. My kids bought me a nice books style cigarette case seveal years ago which I lost promptly. I don't knwo why I cannot do the same with this case other than I don't like it so I will probably still have it in my pocket when they put me in my grave. I have seen several cases over the years I would have liked to try but my wife never seems to take the hint and order me one. So I continue to suffer with old Blue. By the way when I am at home I don't carry a case. I roll them as I smoke them. after all these years it seems strange to be able to pull a cigarette out of a case and just smoke it. The rolling has become part of my routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.