Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: WLT Honduran Habano Leaf

Something else I noticed is leaf does possess a memory to a degree. some more then others. so, I do tend to leave the final stretching for application.
    tobacco, roll with it...

Quote Originally Posted by mwaller View Post
    Thanks, MarcL! I made another pair of sticks with the same wrapper, but I let it hydrate overnight. I had much better results - nice tight seams. Like everything, it just takes getting used to!
    I know what you mean about prepping the filler. I do my best to flatten it out before rolling the 'tubes.'
    As some of you know, I keep a spray bottle of Rum/Vanilla. This leaf smells & smokes perfect with a little of that sprayed on to sit overnight........
    Amateur Cigar roller, Tobacco enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaDave View Post
    As some of you know, I keep a spray bottle of Rum/Vanilla. This leaf smells & smokes perfect with a little of that sprayed on to sit overnight........
    That sounds tasty. What kind of vanilla you using and at what ratio? Is it all diluted with distilled water or just mixed straight? Sound like something I'd enjoy in a pipe tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster714 View Post
    That sounds tasty. What kind of vanilla you using and at what ratio? Is it all diluted with distilled water or just mixed straight? Sound like something I'd enjoy in a pipe tobacco.
    me too
    "We make our own Whiskey and our own smoke too, aint too many things these ol' boys cain't do..." -A Country Boy Can Survive ,Hank Williams Jr.

Entubado...its how I roll

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234