Whole Leaf Tobacco
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: WLT Honduran Habano Leaf

Look at the cigar kits and decide what you want I think there is a Cuban ligero in there. It will be really good or ask Marci

If this is the same Honduran leaf I bought last year , I love it. Great aroma and flavors
    "We make our own Whiskey and our own smoke too, aint too many things these ol' boys cain't do..." -A Country Boy Can Survive ,Hank Williams Jr.

Entubado...its how I roll

Quote Originally Posted by bonneville View Post
    I just smoked a 2010 Punch Punch, it was the fourth cigar I've smoked in my life, all four have been Cubans and all were smoked in the past week...the Punch Punch was the most enjoyable of the four. I would certainly like to buy some WLT leaves that might approximate that. Wondering if DeluxeStogie could advise?

Cheers, Bonneville.
    As I pointed out in a thread just a few days ago, go with the Honduras Gran Habano "blending kit": http://www.wholeleaftobacco.com/Hond...o-CgrBlnd6.htm

Bob

The current inventory is the same crop year as the first tobacco offered on WLT. We are on our fourth bale of this tobacco now and have a hard time keeping it in stock. I'm not sure how much longer this exact tobacco will be available, but like I always say "buy it while it's available".

Quote Originally Posted by FmGrowit View Post
    The current inventory is the same crop year as the first tobacco offered on WLT. We are on our fourth bale of this tobacco now and have a hard time keeping it in stock. I'm not sure how much longer this exact tobacco will be available, but like I always say "buy it while it's available".
    I'm going to stock up, great to blend with, or on it's own. Still have a half pound, but will be gone soon. I have to get some more Mata Fina, and some Secos.
    Amateur Cigar roller, Tobacco enthusiast.

[QUOTE=FmGrowithow much per pound

I just tried the filler with some criollo seco and viso and nicaraguan binder. It's very good. This aged honduras filler is good stuff. Now I need to get some of the wrapper to try.

Quote Originally Posted by D0CH0LLIDAY View Post
    I just tried the filler with some criollo seco and viso and nicaraguan binder. It's very good. This aged honduras filler is good stuff. Now I need to get some of the wrapper to try.
    What did you wrap it with?
    Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.

Quote Originally Posted by webmost View Post
    What did you wrap it with?
    I didn't wrap it, just double binder and smoked it. I will try a few wrappers out over time to see what goes best with it.

If anyone else comes up with a good blend for this leaf, post it up!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast